Saturday, September 27, 2008

Launching our long awaited website!

She.we jewelry is finally launching our website!  We will be featuring limited edition pieces.
All of the jewelry that will be posted will be pieces that are part of our new line.. or classic pieces that are timeless and will be in our collection for years to come. (your favorites)
I know this has taken years!  We are doing this for our clients who have become our friends through out the years.  So you do not have to call us, or wait to see us at our shows .   You can now buy She.we from your own home or office... for all of your occasions.  knowing who you are buying from and knowing you will be getting the quality and style that you love so much.  We really are doing this for you...  We will have the actual catalog under password protection.    We are not looking to "inspire" other jewelry designers searching for ideas. (that is me putting it nicely)  
We will be e-mailing clients a confirmation of our launching shortly.. please e-mail me if you think I do not have your e-mail address.  shewe@mac.com

We will keep you updated on our progress... I would love to hear from you, so do not be afraid to comment on the blog posts..  your comments will put some fire under my bootie to get this launched! 
 

love,
Shelley



1 comment:

Gman said...

Shelley: Congrats to you on the opening of your new studio. My wife, Lisa, and I are friends of the Bakkens and, accordingly, recall spending some time with you and Cam before leaving Tucson for Chicago (and now ultimately, Long Beach CA).

Since leaving, Lisa has pined for quality handmade jewelry like I had purchased from you. We have not found anything comparable.

Please put me on your mailing list as soon as your website is up and running. I would love to surprise her with some of your unique and beautiful creations. Best wishes, Ash Sawkar